Posts Tagged ‘Snow’
These mesmerizing time-lapse videos show Mother Nature doing her thing -
The music is the best part of this Shroom video…it’s like porno music from another dimension (not that I would know what that’s like)
Brain Recharge: Family Annihilators, Ebert’s Awakened Voice, Surviving A 35,000 Foot Free-Fall, & More…
YOU: Hey Brain, what’s up?
YOU: Woah…I’ve never seen you like this before.
YOU: Um…I’ll turn off the TV – you read these articles asap…you’ll be OK.
* You wake up from a nap in Seat 23B (ugh, middle seat) and find yourself free-falling through the air from 35,000 feet above ground. Let’s be honest…you’re probably gonna die. But, if you play your proverbial cards right, there’s a SLIM chance that you can survive – here’s a step-by-step guide explaining how. - Popular Mechanics
* Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi continues his stellar work shining a spotlight on outrageous political and economic scams happening around us in plain sight. His latest must-read article explains how Goldman Sachs and friends are using taxpayer money to create identical situations that will most likely lead to another horrific crash. - Rolling Stone
* A simple, easy-to-understand, and factual guide for explaining to your Tea Party relatives why the February SNOWmageddon of 2010 doesn’t disprove global warming…there’s actually evidence that the crazy snow is because of the higher average temps. – Time
* Roger Ebert, one-half of the trademarked “Two-Thumbs-Up”, has been fighting thyroid cancer for several years. His lower jaw was recently removed, robbing him of the ability to speak and eat. This powerful profile shows how Ebert’s editorial and poetic voice has been awakened and is now louder than ever. – Esquire
* People who kill their families are called “Family Annihilators”, and frighteningly, the number of these cases are increasing each year. Psychologists have begun to paint a picture explaining what drives them to commit such heinous crimes. - Newsweek