Snomageddon, Snowpocalypse, SnOMG…whatever you want to call it, today was a good-old-fashioned Snow Day. And nothing says Snow Day like a hot, delicious cocktail to warm your spirits and get you inebriated.
After much tipsy experimentation and careful consideration, I’d like to introduce you to…the Drunken Snowman.
-Dark Chocolate Bar
- MUDDLE together fresh orange slices, honey, and cinnamon.
- BREW a cup of your favorite coffee and MAKE a cup of hot chocolate. POUR half the coffee and half the hot chocolate into a glass over some of the muddled Orange mixture
- ADD a shot of Whiskey
- ADD a shot of Cointreau
- SPRINKLE some Cinnamon
- TOP with a generous amount of Whipped Cream (did you know there’s a Non-Fat Reddi-Whip…awww, yeah – be generous…)
- MELT half a bar of Dark Chocolate in the microwave and DRIZZLE on top of the Whipped Cream
- ADD a few Cherries
- Sit back, watch the blizzard out your window, and ENJOY…
***Still thirsty? Try another Cocktail Creation:
- El Misterio
- Bloody Demon
- Midnight Luxe Martini
- Summer Chiller