Thanks to the geniuses at Sweet Tooth, I am now able to share with you the MOST IMPORTANT CREATION OF OUR TIME:
The Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Glass!
They’re incredibly simple to make:
1. Cut the pointy end off the strawberries to create a base
2. Scoop out the middle with a paring knife and small spoon. (Make sure to not make them too thin)
3. Dip them in delicious melted chocolate
4. Put them in the freezer
5. When you’re ready, take them out and let them thaw for a bit. Then get wild and add your alcohol of choice. (The editors of Sweet Tooth used vanilla vodka, Godiva chocolate liqueur, and some chocolate syrup! Wow.)
6. Drink, eat, and pass out.
-via Bit Rebels